Welcome to Notary Public Grantham
I offer Notary Public services to customers in Grantham and the surrounding areas.
Appointments are available either at your home or office or at a location to suit you, including out of hours and weekend appointments.
Please be aware that an additional fee may be charged for travel time and costs.
For a quotation or to make an appointment please visit the contact page.
Services are offered to clients in Grantham, Lincolnshire and throughout the neighbouring districts.
- Why do I need a Notary Public?
- Example Notary Services for Businesses
- Example Notary Services for Individuals
- What is an Apostille or Legalisation?
- How much does Notarisation cost?
- Terms of Business
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
A Notary Public is a highly specialist lawyer who can witness or certify documents for use abroad. By the addition of the Notaries signature and official seal, authorities in other countries will be assured that the relevant checks have been carried out.
For example, when buying a property abroad you may need to give your overseas lawyer power to deal with the purchase. A Notary Public can watch you sign a Power of Attorney and then notarise this document to ensure that it is accepted in the country involved.
We can provide the following services for businesses:
- Apostille and legalisation service
- Witnessing a power of attorney
- Notarisation of company documents
- Affidavits, statutory declarations, and sworn statements
- Notarising the execution of Powers of Attorney on behalf of a company, LLP or other trading medium
- Notarising certificates of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association for UK or Foreign Companies
- Company Certificates of Good Standing
- Providing Certified Copies of Company Resolutions, Minutes, Reports and other Company Documents
- Certified copies of company resolutions, minutes, and reports
- Certification of the identity of Directors, Company Secretaries or other company officers
- International Affidavits, Statutory Declarations, Sworn Statements & Depositions
- Notarising the Execution of Commercial Contracts
- Authenticating Documents to assist in the opening of Corporate Branch offices or Bank Accounts in or outside of the United Kingdom
- Notarising Commercial Mortgages for International Finance
- Providing Certificates to authenticate Intellectual Property Rights
- Notarising Statements in Support of Copyright Infringements
- Assignments or registration of trade marks
- Share issues certified by a notary public
- Property transactions, transfers, purchases, sales
- Any other documents for abroad, which require a notary public stamp.
We can provide the following services for individuals:
- Copies of passports for example to open a bank account
- Setting up a power of attorney
- Certified copies of documents such as exam certificates
- Transfers of land, houses, shares
- Lost passports, share certificates or other documents
- Statutory declarations made before a notary public
- Declarations of single status when getting married
- Immigration Sponsorship Forms
- Overseas Car Purchases/Sales
- Surrendering of Nationality
- Change of Appearance
- Permission to let one parent travel with children
- Apostille and legalisations at consulates
- Foreign Adoption Applications
- Certificates as to Residency
- Certifying University / College documents
- Any other documents for abroad, which require a notary public stamp
A notarised document may sometimes need to be further authenticated by having the U.K. Foreign and Commonwealth Office confirm the validity of the notary's signature and seal.
The requirement for this will depend on the country involved. This is done by legalisation by the use of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's official certificate attached to the document, known as an apostille. These are internationally recognised due to the Hague Convention.
The cost will depend on the following factors. To obtain a quote please contact us with the following information:
- What type of document do you need notarising?
- How many different documents do you need notarising?
- How many copies of each notarised document do you require?
- Are the documents being notarised for an individual or company?
- Which country are the documents intended for?
Please visit the contact us page to obtain a quotation.